How Word Of Mouth Advertising Will Grow Your Business
A recent article, How To Attract Customers by Chris LoCurto agrees that the most powerful element in buying decisions today is the word of mouth. Therefore, without a doubt, your business success depends on the quality of the experience you create for your customers-whether it’s good or bad, they’re going to talk about it on social media.
What is the key to attracting customers to your business? Well, it’s their satisfaction with your brand.
Here are some thoughts to consider.
- You don’t manipulate social media–you make an experience that causes positive word of mouth.
- People aren’t really attracted to what you say about your business but are interested in what other people say about your brand.
- People go on social media and talk about what they like, what they dislike, what was great, what was horrible.
- Whether you like it or not, they’re going to talk about you. The topic of their discussion is their experience with the quality of your products or services.
- You essentially control the story; if you do good enough work, there’s no way you can keep people from talking about it, and that is what brings in more customers.
- 80% of your time, effort and energy should go into product quality and development.
- You need to have a win-win strategy. You’ve got to make sure the other guy wins. If you make someone lose, they’ll go on the internet and broadcast to everybody that you made them lose. Not only that, they will stop buying from you and that means losing your customers and prospects.
Happy and satisfied customers serve as the sounding trumpets to build your business brand. As old customers keep coming back and new customers coming in, it’s beneficial to consider a better and bigger place where you can meet them with coolness and satisfaction. YourOffice is happy to be part of your greater success. YourOffice has come alongside hundreds of business looking for everything from staffed flexible offices to agile office space. We know your business is unique, and your office space shouldn’t be any different. Let us match the perfect space or service to fit your business needs.